Hilton Honors Experiences connects fans with new exclusive artist and celebrity events
Hilton showcases member-only experiences by connecting them to their passion for music, food, sports and more
MCLEAN, Va., September 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Hilton Honors, the guest loyalty program of Hilton’s 18 hotel brands, is offering new, one-off events to its members through its Hilton Honors Experiences platform. With access to sold-out music and sporting events from premier partners, as well as premium dining and wellness packages at Hilton hotels, members have the opportunity to create moments of true connection to inspire their passions. These unforgettable experiences help members make the most of their stays around the world.
Inspired by Hilton’s first-ever global platform, Hilton. For the Stay,” Hilton Honors is taking a new approach to the unique experiences members have access to through their points — by enabling meaningful connections with the artists and celebrities who inspire their passions. In addition to unique experiences at Hilton properties around the world, Hilton’s long-standing partners, such as Live Nation and McLaren, will support these experiences in the coming months.
“At Hilton, ‘the stay’ is at the heart of who we are and what we do, so we’re thrilled to reactivate our Hilton Honors Experiences to offer our members thousands of exclusive packages,” he said Jen Chick, Global Head & Senior Vice President, Hilton Honors & Customer Engagement. “Whether they love music, sports, the great outdoors, or upscale offerings only available at Hilton, there will be new experiences to discover that allow our members to place their dots where their passions lie.”
To celebrate the end of summer and usher in a new season of new experiences, Hilton Honors members are invited to place bids Endless summer night barbecues with Questlove – an intimate dining and music experience themed by Hilton New York City Chelsea with Questlove on September 8, 2022. Questlove’s acclaimed chefs will create their own take on the classic summer barbecue using select ingredients sourced from black-owned farms in upstate New York. Additionally, the award-winning musician, producer, director and culinary entrepreneur will perform an exclusive DJ set for those in attendance.
Members should regularly check the Hilton Honors Experiences website for new curated packages, including the opportunity to play top golf Sam Hunta private acoustic performance Luke BryanVIP tickets and an autographed guitar with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra and a McLaren Formula 1 team experience at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
Below are some of the new and upcoming experiences that members will find on the Hilton Honors Experiences website:
- Private lunch from an acclaimed chef Nancy Silverton (23 Sept, Singapore): Enjoy a private 4-course lunch prepared by an acclaimed American chef Nancy Silverton at Osteria Mozza at the Hilton Singapore Orchard. Osteria Mozza Singapore is the only Asian outpost of the MICHELIN-starred Osteria Mozza Los Angeles in Silverton. The Asian outpost serves a diverse menu of Californian-Italian delights, with classics and dishes prepared exclusively for them Singapore.
- Private drum lessons with Travis Barker (26 Sept, los Angeles): Find your rhythm during a 1-hour drum lesson with Blink 182 Drummer Travis Barker in his studio at los Angeles.
- Culinary Masters Weekend at the Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal (6 Oct, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico): Escape to the Mexican coast at the Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal for an unforgettable weekend of gourmet dining, intimate cooking classes and a friendly golf tournament featuring the culinary world’s luminaries, Jérôme Bocuse, Daniel Boulud, Junior Borges, Suzanne Goin, Philip Tessier, Tim Hollingsworthand Olivier Couvin.
- Behind the scenes at the McLaren Technology Center (12 OctAwaken, United Kingdom): Treat yourself to a behind-the-scenes tour of the impressive McLaren Technology Center and McLaren racing facility. See the most iconic cars from McLaren’s illustrious racing history and gain unparalleled insight into the achievements of a modern racing team.
- Private singing lessons with Pentatonix (14 Oct, los Angeles): Get the ultimate singing lesson from one of the most renowned acapella groups in the world, Pentatonix. This all-access experience includes a singing lesson and an inside look at how performers prepare for showtime.
- Tickets for the Broadway hit HAMILTON with Talk Back after the show (21 Oct, new York): See one of the most exciting and significant performances of the last decade, HAMILTON, at the Richard Rogers Theater on Broadway. Watch the award-winning story unfold from your orchestra-level seats, and after the show, enjoy an exclusive post-show talk with members of the famous cast.
- Nightclub Night Out with the TAO Hospitality Group (Las Vegas & new York): TAO Hospitality Group’s world-renowned nightclubs attract VIPs and celebrities from around the world. Choose an event at one of their locations in new York or Las Vegas and receive free admission for five people including drinks tickets.
Already this year, Hilton Honors members have started using their points by placing bids and winning new once-in-a-lifetime experiences, including a walking tour around Red Rocks Amphitheater Brandi Carlile and tickets to the BMW PGA Championship in Virginia water, United Kingdom.
For additional ways to use points, Hilton Honors recently introduced tickets with points, a unique benefit that allows members to use points to purchase tickets to sporting events, concerts, comedy shows and theatrical productions. As Hilton Honors continues to offer greater accessibility around the world, point-based tickets are being rolled out in United Kingdom later this year to make buying tickets on LiveNation.co.uk and Ticketmaster.co.uk even more rewarding.
To join Hilton Honors or learn more about Hilton Honors Experiences, please visit HiltonHonors.com. For more information, see stories.hilton.com/HiltonHonors.
About Hilton Honors
Hilton Honors is the award-winning guest loyalty program for Hilton’s 18 world-class brands, spanning 7,000 hotels in 122 countries and territories. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment controller that allows members to choose almost any combination of points and money to book a stay, an exclusive member discount and complimentary standard -WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS. Members also have access to contactless technology exclusively through the industry-leading Hilton Honors app, where members can check in, select and access their room with a Digital Key. Hilton Honors offers its 139 million members hundreds of ways to earn and redeem points, including with select co-branded credit cards. Members can redeem points for free nights, purchases from Amazon, exclusive experiences, charitable donations and more. Participation in the program is free and travelers can register online at hiltonhonors.com. Learn more about Hilton Honors at stories.hilton.com/hiltonhonors and follow Hilton Honors on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
#Hilton #Honors #Experiences #connects #fans #exclusive #artist #celebrity #events Source