Travel Talk: What’s next for Travel Tech?
The launch of ChatGPT kickstarted the conversation about artificial intelligence, presenting a wide range of applications for industries of all kinds, including travel.
In this episode of Travel Talk, thought leaders from across Northstar Travel Group examine how this tool, and more broadly AI, will impact many facets of the industry, from itinerary development to sourcing decisions.
hot right now
In addition to AI, panelists will discuss other innovations and how they affect travel decisions – from the potential of virtual reality and the metaverse to cryptocurrency and biometric screenings.
Panelists on this episode of Travel Talk include:
• Mary Pat Sullivan, Executive Vice President of Marketing for Northstar Travel Group and moderator of the panel
• Rebecca Tobin, Editor-in-Chief, Travel Weekly
• Eric Bowman, Editor-in-Chief, TravelPulse
• Kenneth Shapiro, Publisher/Editor-in-Chief, TravelAge West
• Jason Gewirtz, Vice President, Athletic Division, Northstar Meetings Group; Senior Editor and Publisher, SportsTravel
• Elizabeth West, Editorial Director, BTN Group
• Loren Gemstone, Vice President, Content Director, Northstar Meetings Group
• Mitra Sorrells, Editor-in-Chief, PhocusWire
Watch the video above to learn how technology is shaping key sectors across the travel industry.